How To List As A Provider.
- Parent Category: FAQs
- Created on Sunday, 01 October 2006 13:00
- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 June 2013 20:46
- Written by David Earl Johnson, LICSW
- Hits: 10456
If you are a health professional or a service provider for health professionals, you are welcome to list your service here. Once you are accepted as a provider, you will have the privileges to submit weblinks, news about your service, details about your service, add new feeds to the site, and participate in the forums.
This is a self service site. Follow these steps.
- Be sure that you read and agree with the User Agreement and Provider Agreement linked to the FAQ link in the left menu.
- If you haven't already, register by clicking on the "Register" link next to the log in form. Fill in your name, a username, your email address, and then your password twice. You will be sent an email with a link to activate your account. Depending on how the project is going, the Administrator maybe moderating new users or not. You may have to wait a day or so for your confirming email.
- Open your confirming email. Copy the link in the email to your browser, or if there isn't one, return to the ePsyQ.com and log in with your username and password.
- Click on the "Change Profile" link on the left menu. You will see a form to fill out. Some of the information is required for just the average user of the site. Providers will want to complete most or all of the form. Your submission should include an a short description of the services your provide, your target audience and the geographic area you serve, and your license status and a means, either phone number or website to verify your license status. If you have a website for your service, include the URL.
- Send a note to the Administrator so he can add a link in the Directory to your profile and your details. Let me know if you have any interest in developing on-line services for your clients and if you want to do research to verify the effectiveness. Click here or on "Contact Us" to send an email to the Administrator.